Saturday, January 10, 2009

Theme Thursday - Vintage Valentine




This week's Theme Thursday challenge subject was Vintage Valentine and I thought I'd join in. The problem was, for days now, George Bush's comment "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully" has been rattling around in my head, making me chuckle. In an idle moment, I'd find myself picturing George and the fish hanging out together: on the ranch; at a ball game; tandem bike riding; watching television whilst munching on pretzels... I knew that until I'd done something with it, I wasn't going to be able to move on.
So here, gentle bloggers, is my Valentine celebration of the enduring love that exists between man and fish.

I would like to reassure viewers that no fish has suffered during the creation of this image.
Psychotherapists form an orderly queue please...

3 comments:

Jendy said...

To paraphrase Lucy: "Uck, Bluck, Poison fish lips!"

Your card made me laugh out loud! It's fabulous. Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is so quirky!!! I too have to quirk if I have something stuck in my head.
Well done...do they really kiss. lol

Femmy said...

fabulous!!!